In addition, REMOTI will enforce the consumer rights protection, such as the entitlement to receive quality products, entitlement to safety and indemnity, entitlement to receive information, entitlement to receive protection against misleading advertising, entitlement to complaint, entitlement to choose, entitlement to equality, among others. (U.C.C. Article 2-Sales).
- "Parent company" means the Company and its direct and indirect holding or subsidiaries companies, agents, employees, licensors, distributors, business partners, suppliers and associates (and each of the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of the foregoing entities).
- “Site” will be the REMOTI's website.
- "Contact Information" means the information you provide to REMOTI wethrough the Site to subscribe or communicate with us.
- "Service or Product" means the service provided by REMOTI.
- "User or Client" is the natural or legal person who accesses the service provided in the Channel, whether it is a Candidate looking for a job offer or a Client offering its vacancies.
- "Terms of Service" are these Terms and Conditions.
- "Supplier" Is whoever habitually, directly or indirectly, offers, supplies, distributes or commercializes products with or without profit purposes.
REMOTI LLC through the platform provides the following services
1. TALENT SCOUT
We recruit relevant talent in today’s emerging and developed markets. We have two ways of approaching this: the first is our talent associates will source, screen, and the account manager will send to our clients the best fitted candidates. Our team members prepare candidates for interviews, address concerns and the account manager will support in the negotiation stage (in case our clients want it this way). The second way we approach this is that we use the candidate’s relevant information to nurture our databases, in order to match eventual vacancies that may arise from our client’s needs. We constantly are in the search for new open positions and clients, to assure on one side, a higher flow of job roles and on the other, that a variety of existing profiles on our databases are available for our clients. Candidates will hear from us in constant manner, they will have an account manager as the point of contact between their needs and the client’s needs and a team to manage the entire recruitment cycle. If it’s the right candidate, we’ll work hand in hand with both parties to ensure a successful engagement between THE PARTIES, resulting in an effective and hire.
2. PAYROLL SOLUTIONS
We simplify contracts, paperwork, compliance and cross border payments for your team. Once we find the talent, we are take care of the whole hiring and payroll process, allowing our clients to focus on their core business.
Type of contract: Contract Service through Remoti Global. A company established in Delaware, United States, for this reason this contract for the company is subject to the laws of the United States. This is a service contract between REMOTI and the contractor who will work as a third party for one of our clients.
Contract Requirements: It is important to comply with all tax obligations as a contractor in your country of residence. We provide local benefits to candidates effectively recruited to work for our clients on a global scale. These benefits include:
- Candidate Onboarding Process. REMOTI will make sure that the candidate understands the type of contract he/she is being hired for and its implications, the benefits and that he/she feels part of our community so that he/she gets a glimpse of our company culture, receives all our news and eventually has additional benefits in our app marketplace.
- Compliance is part of the Legal Consulting benefit, where we ensure that the candidate has all the precise information, guidance and tools to fully comply with their local regulations, regardless of where the candidate or the client is located in the globe.
- Contracts are taken care by us, so the Client does not incur all the costs or diligence to get the appropriate document signed by both parties.
- Cross-border payments will be made by REMOTI initially in USD or in the local currency of the candidate, as calculated by the official daily exchange rate.
3. HUMAN RESOURCES PRODUCTS
We provide people centric products that guarantee employee retention, including:
- Our Talent Associates at REMOTI act as an internal recruiter for the Client, ensuring efficiency and results to the recruiting process, relieving our clients’ HR departments and hiring managers of administrative burdens while ensuring a world class candidate experience. We are independent of the candidate’s stage of development and quickly build a pipeline of quality candidates in the location of the client’s choice.
- Data solutions for automated data to allow our clients to make more informed, effective and strategic decisions in their processes.
- Industry salary benchmarks that send our clients market salary data broken down by region and function for intelligent decision making in future recruitment processes.
- Cost savings on recruitment of our Clients is reduced by 50%.
- Employee lifecycle, starting from a seamless onboarding experience and supported by personal and professional growth programs and trainings for every step of our Client’s employee’s journey.
- People Products, covering all areas of HR providing easy, adaptable and scalable solutions for each of our client’s people needs in order to guarantee employee retention.
REMOTI'S Service is not intended for or directed to children under the age of 18 or 21, depending on the applicable law.
By using the REMOTI Service, the User represents, warrants and agrees that:
- The User is 18 years of age or older and resides in any country in which REMOTI provides the Service available, the majority of age will depend on the jurisdiction.
- The use of the REMOTI Service does not violate any applicable law, rule or regulation or any applicable terms, conditions or requirements issued.
- The User is not included on any restricted list adopted by the government of any country within the Territory. Certain features of the REMOTI Service may be subject to additional age and/or other requirements and restrictions. If the User is between the ages of 13 and 18, he or she should consult these Terms and Conditions in the supervision of his or her parent or guardian. Their parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions on their behalf and parental privacy is recommended for all users under the age of 18.
- If the User provides any information that is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, or REMOTI has any reason to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, REMOTI has the right to suspend or cancel the registration (as a whole or partially) and refuse any and all current or future use of the REMOTI Service (or any feature thereof), at our absolute discretion, with or without prior notice, and without liability or obligation to the User or any third party.
By using the Service, you will be subject to any other guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features that may be published by us over time (hereinafter "Guidelines"). All Guidelines are incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
These Guidelines will be applied generally on a non-discriminatory basis to all end users of the Service and may include, for example, upgrades, modifications, and reinstallations to, among other reasons, address security, interoperability and/or performance issues.
If we implement substantial amendments we will notify them by publishing or displaying a notice on the REMOTI Service and/or through other electronic means. Once we post or make them available on the REMOTI Service, these changes will automatically become effective, and any use of the REMOTI Service after constitutes your agreement to be bound by the changes.
These Terms and Conditions, and any revisions or modifications to these Terms and Conditions that may be posted, shall remain in full force and effect while Customer uses the REMOTI Service. Customer may terminate Customer's use of the Service at any time, for any reason, and REMOTI may terminate Customer's use of the Service at any time, for any or no reason, with or without notice or explanation, and without liability or obligation to Customer or any third party. Even after termination of your use, your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, any indemnities, warranties and limitations of liability contained herein, shall continue in effect.
Your use of the Service is restricted as follows:
- Company standards and policies.
By using the Service, you will be subject to any other guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features that may be published by us. All Guidelines are incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service. These Guidelines will apply generally on a non-discriminatory basis to all end users of the Service and may include, for example, required or automatic software upgrades, modifications and reinstallations, and obtaining available patches to, among other reasons, address security, interoperability and/or operational issues. These updates, modifications and similar operations may be performed periodically or as needed, without notice provided that these changes do not substantially change the Service or the use of your personal data.
- Age restriction.
You must be at least 18 or 21 years of age to agree to and accept these Terms of Service on your own behalf. If you are a minor, you are requested not to provide any information to the Company, whether through use of the Service, or participation in connection with the Service, or through any other activity.
- Prohibited behavior.
You will not use the Site to transmit, display, perform or otherwise make available messages, content or materials (i) that are unlawful, obscene, threatening, unsolicited bulk or "spam," defamatory, invasive of privacy, or (ii) that violate or infringe copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, communications regulations or statutes, or any other laws, including, without limitation, libel, harassment, obscenity and pornography laws; (iii) that constitute political campaigning or sales or marketing solicitations or that contain computer viruses or other computer code intended to interfere with the functionality of computer systems, or (iv) that otherwise harm minors. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation or the Service in any way. Any violation hereof shall be subject to review and appropriate action by the Company, at its sole discretion, including the right to terminate the Service in accordance with the "Termination" Section herein. In addition, you may not use a false e-mail address or otherwise mislead as to your identity.
- Restrictions on the use of the Site.
The Site includes security features and therefore special rules and policies are applicable. You may not attempt (or support the attempts of others) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, disassemble or otherwise modify, alter or interfere with any aspect of the Site. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or resell, or transmit to any other person any part of the Site, including, without limitation, any text, images or audio, for any business, commercial or public purpose. You agree not to copy, sell, distribute or otherwise transfer Content from the Site, except as expressly permitted herein.The Company has the right to delete a User's account and/or prevent or otherwise prohibit a User from accessing the REMOTI Service, if REMOTI determines, in its sole discretion, that such User has violated these Terms and Conditions. REMOTI reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against any person who, in REMOTI’S discretion, violates, or is suspected of violating, this Section, including, without limitation, reporting to law enforcement authorities.
- Commercial confidentiality and copyright information.
The Service contains and/or incorporates trade secrets, patented (and/or patent pending) inventions and/or other proprietary materials and intellectual property of the Site and/or its licensors. All title and ownership rights in the Site, including without limitation the Site Content and any copies related to the Service and the content, remain the property of the Company and its licensors, as applicable. You agree to keep confidential such information contained in the Site that is not in the public domain, and not to disclose such information to any third party without the prior written approval of the Company.Users are not authorized to attempt to reconfigure, decompile or reverse engineer the Site and/or the Content of the Service.
The Content of the Channel and other works of authorship found on or forming part of the Channel (collectively, the "Content") are protected by applicable copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Content is licensed, not sold. You may not make unauthorized copies or use any portion of the Content except as specified herein and in accordance with applicable law. All title and copyrights in and to the Content and the Service (including, without limitation, images, photographs, photographs, animations, video, audio, code, articles, text and applets, incorporated into the Service), are owned by the Company or its licensors. You agree to comply with all applicable copyright laws in connection with your use of the Service and Content. In addition to the provisions of these Terms of Service, the Company may take appropriate measures to protect copyrights in the Content.
You may not use any of the trademarks found within the Site and the Service, except as specified herein and in accordance with applicable law. You may not copy, display or use any of the trademarks without the prior written permission of the owner. Any unauthorized use may violate trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, as well as civil or criminal laws. The marks listed below are trademarks of the Company, its direct or indirect parents, and/or its parent companies, licensors or third-party owners. Nothing contained on the Service should be interpreted as conferring by estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark. Please note that the following list of trademarks is updated periodically. Therefore, neither this list nor its updates are all-inclusive of all trademarks. For questions regarding any of the marks or the following list of marks, please send your concerns to the following responsible person: REMOTI at firstname.lastname@example.org The Site and its logo, platforms, and other trademarks used on the Service are trademarks of their respective owners.
The Site and its logo, platforms, and other trademarks used on the Service are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Restrictions on the use of the Site.
The Site includes security features and therefore special rules and policies are applicable. You may not attempt (or support the attempts of others) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, disassemble or otherwise modify, alter or interfere with any aspect of the Site. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or resell, or transmit to any other person any part of the Site, including, without limitation, any text, images or audio, for any business, commercial or public purpose. You agree not to copy, sell, distribute or otherwise transfer Content from the Site, except as expressly permitted herein.The Company has the right to delete a User's account and/or prevent or otherwise prohibit a User from accessing the REMOTI Service, if REMOTI determines, in its sole discretion, that such User has violated these Terms and Conditions. REMOTI reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against any person who, in REMOTI'S discretion, violates, or is suspected of violating, this Section, including, without limitation, reporting to law enforcement authorities.
You may file a notice of infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Designated Agent with the following information in writing (17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for details):
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed as infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the REMOTI Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the REMOTI Service.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information that is reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and an e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The written notice of the of the alleged infringement must be sent to the following designated agent:
- Name of Designated Agent: Nicolás Mora
- Address of Designated Agent: REMOTI GLOBAL LLC - 14331 SW 120 st ste 101, Miami, fl 33186.
- Number of Designated Agent: +1 3054941280
- Email of Designated Agent : email@example.com
For a clearer understanding, only DMCA notices must be sent to the Designated Agent. You acknowledge and agree that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements, your DMCA notification may be deemed invalid.
Occasionally, you may choose to communicate or interact with advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners (collectively, the “Advertisers”) found on or through the REMOTI service or platform, or obtained through, form or on behalf of Third Party Services (as such term is defined herein). Any communication, interaction and participation is strictly and exclusively between you and such Advertisers, and the Company will not be held liable to you in any way in connection with such activities or transactions (including without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, agreements or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertisers, or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS, SERVICES, AND CONTENT
The Service may contain links to third-party websites and online services that are not owned or controlled by REMOTI Third Party websites, content, data, information, applications, platforms, goods, services or materials, including Third Party Platforms (collectively, the “Third Party Services'') do not constitute an endorsement by REMOTI nor incur any obligation or liability. REMOTI does not verify, endorse or hold any responsibility or liability for Third Party Services or the business practices of any third parties (including, without limitation, their privacy policies), regardless of whether REMOTI logos, trademarks, names, and/or sponsorship or other identification of the REMOTI Service appear on the Third Party Services. Any and all Third Party websites, content, data, information, applications, platforms, goods, services or materials, do not constitute an endorsement by REMOTI and REMOTI assumes no responsibility or liability for those websites and online services.
These Terms and Conditions, and all rights, licenses and privileges granted herein, may not be transferred or assigned by the User, but may be assigned or transferred by REMOTI without restriction and without notice.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the company harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, judgments, liens, fines, costs and other expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service, or any breach by you of these Terms of service, and agree to reimburse the Company, upon request, for any losses, costs or expenses incurred by you on account thereof.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
REMOTI makes no commitment or warranty regarding the following: a) the content provided through the service, REMOTI is an intermediary between the Candidate and the Client and is not responsible for the results of the solicitations or any issues arising between the parties. b) the specific features of the service or its accuracy, reliability, availability or ability to meet your needs c) that any content you submit will be accessible on the service.
REMOTI shall not be liable for any loss of profits, revenues, business opportunities, goodwill or anticipated savings; loss or damage to data; indirect or consequential loss; punitive damages caused by the following:
- Errors, mistakes or inaccuracies in the service.
- Personal injury or property damage resulting from your use of the service.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of the service.
- Any interruption or cessation of the service.
- Any virus or malicious code transmitted to or through the service by any third party.
- Any content submitted by a user, including your use of the content.
- The deletion or unavailability of the content.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY